What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information, normally just consisting of letters and numbers that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order, for example, to make their websites or services work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information when you return to a website.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Salesfire) are called “first-party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using (such as advertising, interactive content and analytics). When the browser or other software fetches these elements from the other sites, they can set cookies as well.
What are the types of cookies we use?
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third Party Cookies
The information set out below relates to the cookies that we set on our website. In addition to these cookies, our website also uses third party cookies which are set by a domain other than our website.
|salesfire_session||Necessary||2 weeks||This is the session cookie that allows you to remain logged in.|
|hubspotutk||Statistical||1 year||This is used for Hubspot form tracking.|
|AWSALB*||Functional||2 weeks||These are used by AWS load balancer.|
|LinkedIn (Various)||Statistical & Marketing||Up to 30 days||These are used by LinkedIn.|
|Google Analytics (Various)||Statistical & Marketing||Up to 2 years||These are used by Google Analytics.|
|Hubspot (Various)||Statistical & Marketing||Session||These are used by Hubspot.|
Cookies served by the Salesfire tools
|sf_id||Statistical||1 year||This is Salesfire's visitor identifier, this is used for statistics within the dashboard.|
|sf_geo||Functional||1 hour||This is the country code of the visitor, this allows our tools to display based on the visitors country.|
|sf_*||Functional||Up to 30 days||All other Salesfire cookies are used in the function of Salesfire's tools. These are none visitor specific and simply allow the tools to function according to settings within the dashboard.|
Salesfire is the Data Processor, and the lawful basis is determined by our customer. Please contact our customer if you would like more information about your personal data.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Go Cardless
- Meta (Facebook)
How do I block cookies?
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following browser links: