- Login to account - https://tagmanager.google.com
- Click the 'Tags' tab on the left hand side of the interface.
- Click 'Tag Configuration'
- Scroll down to and select 'Custom HTML'
- Paste the tag below into the box that has appeared:
<script async src="https://cdn.salesfire.co.uk/code/[YOUR SITE ID].js"></script>
You can get your Site ID from within the Salesfire Dashboard under Preferences.
- Scroll down and click on the white space under 'Triggering'
- Select 'All Pages'
- Save the tag.
- 'Submit' the tag for review.
- 'Publish' the tag to make it active on your website.
Tracking Orders and Product Views
If you are not using Google Analytics, you may need to manually add tracking of orders which can be find under our Custom section.