Careers › Business Development
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
You will be confident in using numerous approaches to target online retailers and generate leads to convert into demonstration appointments for the business development managers.
The part you’ll play
Some sales experience is preferred but not always required. As the company grows in success, we endeavor to continually develop and train our employees on best practices, techniques, and strategies. The successful applicant will be confident in communicating over the phone and be a great team player. An understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing is required but specific training will be provided. As part of the SDR team you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and approaching new businesses to demonstrate the capabilities of Salesfire.
- Making volume calls and social media to target online retailers
- Working as part of a team to achieve targets.
- Helping to grow B2B contacts for the company.
The skills you’ll need
- Confidence and coach-ability.
- Fantastic telephone manner.
- Organisation skills.
- Experience in a telesales role is preferred but not required
- Pension scheme
- Employee share scheme
- Flexible working
- Regular social events
Chief Sales Officer
24 days + bank holidays
22nd March 2024
Apply for Sales Development Representative (SDR)