Careers › Partnerships
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to build and manage a national and international portfolio of partners and nurture their respective relationships.
Salesfire is looking for a Partnerships Manager to build and manage a national portfolio of partners and nurture their respective relationships. Previous experience in outgoing sales is preferred as we’re looking for applicants who are confident in cold calling, pitching and approaching potential clients. Applicants must also be able to demonstrate a consultative nature with a strong knowledge of digital marketing.
The part you’ll play
- Identify and source partnerships opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest in Salesfire and our referral programmes.
- Foster ongoing partnerships by developing and presenting fresh ways to grow and strengthen these relationships.
- Measure, collate and report back on campaign effectiveness across multiple different partnerships and channels, delivering measurable value to both the company and our partners.
- Represent Salesfire, our brand and our partnerships team at various different events including partnership days, expos and other events.
The skills you’ll need
- Education to degree level is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in business development/ partnerships at an agency is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience with eCommerce is preferable, though again not essential.
- Experience in generating leads and outbound sales.
- Experience in working within the Google product suite, especially Google Analytics would be preferable.
- Pension scheme
- Employee share scheme
- Flexible working
- Regular social events
24 days + bank holidays
22nd March 2024
Apply for Partnerships Manager