Careers › Client Services
Client Success Manager
As an eCommerce Success Manager, you'll play a key role in building our customer relationships via inbound and outbound interaction with our customers.
Salesfire is on the lookout for a Client Success Manager with a passion for building strong client relationships and a talent for consultative sales.
Our Client Success Managers become the go-to advisor for a range of eCommerce businesses from SME to Enterprise and in a range of sectors from Fashion and Footwear, Home and Living, Sports and Performance, Health and Beauty, and more, to ensure they receive phenomenal value from our products.
If you’re passionate about creating success for clients in a dynamic, exciting role, we want to hear from you.
The part you’ll play
- Account Ownership: Manage and grow a portfolio of existing client accounts with high levels of client satisfaction and loyalty while identifying opportunities for upselling.
- Client Advocacy: Understand their business goals and challenges and advise on solutions that can help achieve their objectives.
- Strategic Upselling: Analyse client needs to recommend additional Salesfire services that could benefit their eCommerce strategy – upselling should be a natural outcome of your consultative approach through a deep understanding of our product offerings.
- Retention Strategy: Proactively engage with clients to ensure continuous value from our services to prevent churn.
- Performance Tracking: Monitor account health metrics, provide strategic reviews, and tailor advice to help clients maximise ROI from Salesfire.
The skills you’ll need
- Minimum two years experience in account management, client success, or a similar role in a digital environment.
- Experience in eCommerce is preferred with an understanding of the online retail landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- A consultative mindset, with a focus on providing value-based advice and solutions.
- Strong analytical skills to identify growth opportunities and potential risks within account portfolios.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust without being pushy.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- A competitive base salary of £27k with OTE of £55k
- Employee Share Scheme
- 24 holidays + Bank Holidays
- A collaborative work environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A supportive team that values innovation and customer-centric solutions
Head of Client Success
24 days + bank holidays
22nd March 2024
Apply for Client Success Manager