The role you’ll need
We’re on the lookout for a proactive and strategic Client Success Manager to join our Client Services team here at Salesfire. By immersing yourself in your client’s portfolio, you’ll fully understand their industry and business goals, identify key opportunities for growth utilising our Salesfire suite of tools. Applicants must also be able to display a strong knowledge of digital marketing and eCommerce with experience of B2C preferred.
The part you’ll play
- Proactively reach out to your client portfolio, review performance and help them find the ways to get the highest ROI out of the product or service.
- Have a deep understanding of the client’s industry, challenges and strategy.
- Close-knit relationship with clients to increase LTV/loyalty.
- Become an expert in conversion rate optimisation and the Salesfire suite, utilising knowledge to collaborate with the marketing and sales teams.
- Keep up to date with the latest eCommerce trends and share knowledge across the company, supporting quarterly strategies that span the entire Salesfire portfolio.
- Key team member to shape our clients quarterly strategies and respond to clients requirements.
The skills you’ll need
- A commercially minded decision maker and a keen problem solver.
- At least 3 years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role in a tech company, working with a portfolio of clients.
- Data-driven and strategically minded with strong analytical skills.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject is preferred but not essential.
- Customer-centric customer service.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; face to face, written and verbal.
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills.
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional.
- Determined, driven and willing to learn.