The role of a Business Development Manager is to build and manage a portfolio of eCommerce clients using Salesfire’s tools to help enhance conversion rates and overall website performance. We’re looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who work well in a team and are keen to learn. The successful applicant will receive continuous training on eCommerce best practices, techniques and strategies. Previous experience in outgoing sales is preferred as we want applicants who are confident in approaching potential clients and are able to demonstrate a consultative nature, where the long term goal of client success is a priority.
The part you’ll play
- Identifying and approaching new businesses to demonstrate the capabilities of Salesfire.
- Onboarding new clients and identifying strategies to enhance their sites.
- Managing and maintaining Salesfire across a portfolio of eCommerce businesses.
- Working as part of a team to feed back on and continue enhancing the Salesfire platform.
The skills you’ll need
- Education to Degree level is preferred.
- Previous experience in a digital agency.
- Previous experience in eCommerce is preferable, though not essential.
- Experience in account management is preferable, though not essential.
- Experience generating leads and outbound sales.
- Experience working within the Google product suite, especially Google Analytics, would be preferable.