- Purchase (for free) our Salesfire plugin from the Magento Marketplace: https://marketplace.magento.com/salesfire-salesfire.htm.
- Once Purchase is completed. Click on "Install" or click here.
- Copy the URL under Access Keys URL for the lateste version. (Similar to https://connect20.magentocommerce.com/xxxx/salesfire+Salesfire-X.X.X.)
- Navigate to the Magento Connect Manager within your store admin (System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager).
- Paste the previously copied access keys URL into the Install New Extensions section then click Install.
- Click Proceed which will appear below to continue the install.
- Continue to setup.
Enabling in Magento
After installing you will need to enter your Salesfire details by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Salesfire settings (System > Configuration > Salesfire > General).
- Populate the Site ID (This can be found within your Salesfire Dashboard).
- Mark enabled as Yes.