The role you’ll need
We are looking to recruit a Social Media Executive to help create and deliver strategic paid and organic social campaigns to grow the Salesfire brand. As a member of the marketing team, the successful applicant will be tasked with the creation and delivery of paid social campaigns, monitoring and maintaining organic content as well as supporting the team’s day-to-day process. Applicants must also be able to display a strong knowledge of digital marketing with experience of B2B advertising preferred.
The part you’ll play
- Executing and optimising paid social campaigns, monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts for the Salesfire brand.
- Ensuring paid social campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets.
- Track, report and measure campaign performance using web analytics tools to produce monthly KPI reports.
- Help support the overall advertising strategy with a strong focus on data driven optimisation, lead generation, effective tracking and analytical reporting.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of our social media platforms, creating and scheduling engaging organic content that is timely and on-brand.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working independently from a brief as well as delivering work to a deadline.
The skills you’ll need
- At least 2 years experience in creating & implementing paid social campaigns to a high standard in line with KPIs.
- Experience in paid social advertising platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- An understanding of all social media channels and the ability to improve performance and report back on statistics.
- A working knowledge of tracking pixels and UTM parameters with experience in Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of B2B advertising is preferred but not essential.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject is preferred but not essential.