We are looking to recruit a Paid Media Manager to create and deliver strategic paid media campaigns to help grow the Salesfire brand. As a member of the marketing team, the successful applicant will be tasked with creation and delivery of marketing campaigns, monitoring and maintaining social media channels as well as supporting the team’s day-to-day process. Applicants must also be able to display a strong knowledge of digital marketing with experience of B2B advertising preferred.
The part you’ll play
- Launching and optimising paid search campaigns, monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts for the Salesfire brand.
- Establish and scale our advertising strategy with focus on data driven optimisation, lead generation, effective tracking and analytical reporting.
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions, producing detailed reports of campaigns.
- Working independently from a brief and comfortable delivering work to a deadline.
- Identifying new and appropriate channels and routes-to-market and managing those relationships.
The skills you’ll need
- At least 2 years experience in planning & implementing PPC campaigns.
- Experience in paid social advertising platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of B2B advertising is preferred but not essential.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject is preferred but not essential.